Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to me :)


Wow, a second post, and so soon.. I have to praise myself for this :P. This post marks my 25th Birthday. And it surely was a memorable one. Check out this cake that my friends at UoA had made. I mean, they MADE it. Hats off to you guys..



On the superstitious side, this post has another intention. My Mom always used to say that if you start something, make sure you do it again atleast on the second day. If you don't do it, then it supposed to be
Dvithiya Vigna, and you might never do it again. So, here it is..

4 comments:

Tapasya said...

Wow, the cake looks amazing! Lucky you :)

And yes, even my mom talks about the Dwitiya Vighna, so good you posted today!

dilip said...

Cool maga...The cake looks amazing...
Is there something called "Thritiya Vighna"!! ?? hehe..;-)

Natasha said...

wow! beautiful cake. I wonder who was the master chef? Happy Birthday again.

Karthik said...

@dilip,

i guess not, but dont worry the 3rd post will come soon. I know you are eagerly waiting.. :)

@nat,
its the masterwork of a lot of ppl. :)